Want to be a Creative Volunteer?
We're looking for creative, friendly and energetic people to grow our Creative Volunteer network! You will be an important part of our team and help us meet our key objectives and goals for the organisation.
Most of our roles don't require any experience or qualifications, just flexibility and a “can do” attitude.
Providing support for our Junior Management team, roles include Creative Space Crew, Promo Team and Workshop Facilitators.
Minimum 4-5 hours per month.
As agreed with Manager.
6 months or after 50 hours.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to people of various ages, cultures and backgrounds.
- Able to work as part of a team and unsupervised.
- Health & Safety conscious.
- Ability to commit to volunteering on a regular basis.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A safe and supportive working environment.
- A creative and inclusive whanau culture.
- Opportunities to work on a range of creative projects and initiatives.
- Opportunities for creative and professional development.
- Opportunities for professional networking.
- Access to creative facilities and resources.
Complete the form to express your interest in becoming a Creative Volunteer.
Our Junior Management team will be in contact once they have reviewed all expressions of interest.
Monday 30 September, 2019